It'z News to Me

The news of the day...and my own peculiar take on it...

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Remember What Your Parents Told You...

Don't start a fight if you're not ready to finish it...

The delicious irony is that John Kerry is now begging for help from President Bush to save him from drowning in his own deceits...Sorry, John - it appears you threw all the flotation devices overboard when you decided to ravage the decks with your lies and scurrilous accusations...

I'm enjoying every minute he spends squirming - being interrogated by his own staffers who want to know what kind of downside remains to this story, having to hide from the press who might actually make him answer questions, and shrieking like a schoolgirl that it's just not fair...

I can't wait until his lies about Vietnam and his anti-military testimony sink his life dream once and for all. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...

It's personal for me. My father was in the Air Force when Kerry was trying to make a name for himself by tarring military men with unfounded accusations of widespread, daily war crimes. Dad wasn't in Vietnam, but anti-war types couldn't tell: to them everyone in uniform was a "baby-killer" because of his testimony.

So on behalf of my father, the rest of my family, my childhood friends and their parents I say to the SBVFT:

Don't. Stop. It's your turn now.

Ain't karma a bitch?