It'z News to Me

The news of the day...and my own peculiar take on it...

Monday, October 04, 2004

On my hiatus...

...for those of you who are visiting regularly you may have noticed that I took about a week off and have only been blogging lightly of late...

First, I needed a little break...I was suffering from a bit of "blog overload" after the furious activity of Rathergate and the Swift Vets, and the runup to the debate provided a nice opportunity to take a break myself.

Second, work has picked up...lots of stuff happening there, so I've been busier there as well...

Third, I just didn't have a lot to add to what those on my blogroll were already saying. There's an old saying "If you can't improve the silence, don't speak."

At any rate, I should be ready to go for the stretch run through the election now...