It'z News to Me

The news of the day...and my own peculiar take on it...

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Moving on up...

...for those of you who have read this blog in the past, I must say it is time for this blog to end....

I have moved on to other blogging projects since I last posted here:

Now I'm involved in many celebrity and entertainment projects. The biggest of these is The Celebrity Site. The Celebrity Site features celebrity pictures, celebrity e-cards, celebrity posters, celebrity movies, celebrity music, celebrity news, celebrity forums, celebrity links, and much more.

Things aren't nearly as far along as I'd like. However, after a hiatus of two years it's unrealistic to expect it to go back up overnight. What features exist have all been put together since December 15th, so it's still a few more days before we reach the 60 day mark.