It'z News to Me

The news of the day...and my own peculiar take on it...

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Liberal Hate...

...turns to violence...

A pair of posts on Blogs for Bush:

- A Democrat punches a local Republican because "he's smarter than Republicans." Unluckily for him, he winds up getting his ass kicked and then charged with assault.

- A couple of Democrats advocate killing the president and raping his daughters...

This is what the Democratic party has come to...

...no wonder Roger is pissed....

A couple of quick quotes from Roger:

"The Democratic Party this year is running on fumes and those fumes are equal parts Bush hatred, paranoia and projection."

"I'm a registered Democrat and sometimes I'm so disgusted I think I should get in my car and go register Independent. But what's the point? What would I be leaving? It doesn't even exist."